Thursday, June 02, 2011

Nous Aimons Ceci!

We love to hear from people who dig our work. It is a huge humbling honor for us. I saw these from our ami bien-aimé, Frederic Courtin and it just made our day!

Want to see what the DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK DVD and artwork looks like? C'est tres magnifique!



To add further honor - looks like we're a hit with his kitties, Moustache (left) and Tyna (right), too!


Jen has a Calico named Elektra aka Bean (long story) and I have a grey tabby maine coon named Logan - it's surreal to see Frederic has his own versions of our kitties! Great minds must get the same cats alike. Shows that we're cut from the same proverbial cloth.

Merci beaucoup, Frederic! Je t'adore, monsieur. Forgive my poor francais - it's my third language and I'm tres rusty!

~Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment