Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Dead Hookers & Strong Language

Virginia Field just made my mother-tweeting day. This is how your DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK might arrive --



Ok, this is so fucking nerdy, but I've gotta admit that I am pretty fucking proud to have such a strong rating on the flick. When Jen and I were little girls, learning about horror by reading the movie cases in our local video store's horror section, an 'R' rating was a prime choice. Sometimes we would look down and be like - oh, it's only 14A, nevermind. PG never had a chance. Here's what we got and why --


Hmm... 'one use of very strong language', I think I know the culprit.


Come to think of it, who has ever been ass raped after a skull fuck? Very few probably. Very few. Good question.

~Sylv

2 comments:

  1. This rating would surely make that Goody blush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ass raped after I got my skull fucked. It made me feel cunty as a motherfucker.

    ReplyDelete