Sunday, October 30, 2011

Two People We Love Got Married Today

The world can be a fucked up place and life can be quite the battlefield. It's made that much better when you find wonderful people to share your life with. People who are true friends. People who see you and are genuinely happy to rather than saying, "where the fuck you been?"

Today, two of the most kind, giving, selfless, and all around outstanding people we have ever had the pleasure of calling friends have married. Kristian Hanson wed the beautiful Fernanda Lins today in gore~geous California. They are the very best of the best and it fills us with so much happiness to see that two such phenomenal people have found one another. Never being one to believe in marriage or happy ever afters, these two have changed my mind.

Kristian, Fernanda. All our very bloody best to you both. You deserve all the happiness in the world and we cannot tell you how much we love you guys.

Blood Soaked Best!
Jen and Sylv

1 comment:

  1. First off thank you so much for being two of the kindest and dearest friends I have. You two have been a blessing in my life since we met, and your humor, and love for life has made you the sisters I never had :)
    As for Fernanda and I and this post, thank you from the bottom of my black, puppet filled heart. I saw this and it made me smile so big that I didn't know what to say besides Thank You :) I love you both very much and cannot wait for you to come back out to LA where we can go to Disneyland and all our further adventures as we take over Hollywood with a mess of Blood, guts, and laughter :)

    ReplyDelete