Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Holy Fuck! We're in Fangoria Magazine, Issue#311!!!



For those of you who might be unaware of the fucking epically rad, horror nerd's wet dream of a zine, allow me to be that cool guy that introduces you to Fangoria Magazine!!!

"Fangoria is an internationally-distributed US film fan magazine specializing in the genres of horror, slasher, splatter and exploitation films, in regular publication since 1979."



I have loved this publication for years and I am so fucking touched to be given the enormous honour of having myself, my evil twin, and my flick grace its pages. Fangoria issue #311 features information on the DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK IFC Midnight DVD release - this January 31st, 2012 - and in this lovely article.


"FURIOUS FEMMES The Soska Sisters speak up about “Dead Hooker in a Trunk” and “American Mary.


Awwwww!!!!! Fucking totally fucking awesome news today! Thank you to my buddies who let me know about the issue and for the folks in the horror community that have been standing strong beside us and our insanity this whole time. We love you, boys and girls. Please enjoy the release of DEAD HOOKER and promise that AMERICAN MARY will be everything you want and more!

xo
~Sylv

1 comment: