Monday, October 29, 2012

Win A Signed (Filthily) American Mary Poster


Jen wrote some absolutely fabulous filth on this poster. There is good shit here also from me and Tristan Risk - want to win a signed American Mary poster? Icons of Fright have got you covered as they got this goodie at Son of Monsterpalooza.



May the best man/woman win.

"While there, the twins along with one of the stars of the film, Tristan Risk, were nice enough to give ICONS OF FRIGHT a poster signed by all three of them, to give away to one of you lucky readers. Being that I only have one of them to give out though, I’d like to make this contest fun. So here it goes: 
1.) E-mail me : dexahliaprod@gmail.com with the subject: AMERICAN MARY POSTER along with your name and address. 
2.) Share this on either FB or Retweet this on twitter. 
3.) Tell us the craziest thing that has happened to you on Halloween. I’m talking insane, balls to the wall crazy stuff. The craziest story will win the poster, and who knows, maybe I’ll throw in some extra goodies. 
The winner will be announced on October 31st."



FULL DETAILS HERE!

-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment