Friday, April 05, 2013

The Last Will & Testament of Rosalind Leigh in Theatres this May!


May 9th as a part of the Raven Banner Entertainment & Cineplex presented Sinister Cinema, Rodrigo Gudiño's beautiful The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh will be playing in theatres across Canada. This was one of my favorite films that I had the pleasure of seeing on the festival circuit last year and it's easily one of the best horror films I've seen in the last few years.

The genre needs more original voices telling their own stories. I don't want to be greedy, but please share this, grab as many people as you can and see this in the theatre, prove that horror like this does have an audience in the theatres.



In case I was subtle in any way, this film is fucking awesome. Please share this photo on your wall and be a part of supporting this film.


-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment