Thursday, September 05, 2013

CraveOnline Talks to the Twisted Twins



CraveOnline: How are you handling the Summer Slam Kane debacle? 
Sylvia Soska: [Laughs] 
Jennifer Soska: I’m upset. Everyone thinks, “Oh, he went off to shoot the movie.” I have not even seen him yet. 
Sylvia Soska: We haven’t even met him, we haven’t anything. So we were watching “RAW” last night and we’re like, “Okay, here comes Bray. We’re going to find out where Kane is, what happened to him.” And nothing. Not a single thing. And he goes into the corner and does that crazy Regan Exorcist upside down thing. This guy is a freak! Tell me what you did with Kane. Somebody at least ask where Kane is. 
Jennifer Soska: I have to say, I love Bray Wyatt’s theme music. It’s just creepily growing on me.
READ THE WHOLE THING HERE!

-Sylv


No comments:

Post a Comment