Thursday, January 16, 2014

Chirality's 'Soska' One of the top Nail Polishes of 2013


"As we move into 2014, let's take a moment to look back at the past year and appreciate some amazing polishes!
At first I was just going to do a top 10 list - but somehow polishes just kept getting added! I finally settled on my favorite number, lucky 13. I would also like to note, this in no way is all of my favorites for the year. I have been lucky enough to review so many beautiful polishes this past year, a fact I am so grateful for! A few have stood out more than others though, and I would love to share them with you - and I also want to thank you for your support in 2013 as well. Without my followers I would be no where, and I hope you know how much you mean to me! So let's get started on this list, dear reader. 

5. Chirality - "Soska"

I am grateful to Chirality, not just for the kindness and opportunities to swatch they have given me, but also because they have introduced me to some amazing horror film creators I never would have known about otherwise! Soska is a striking true black linear holo based on the amazing Soska twins, two wonderful gals with a chilling list of films under their belts. I love the unique inspirations behind Chirality's polishes - plus it's not easy to make a black holo that doesn't lean grey. For these reasons I applaud them, and look forward to seeing what other ghastly inspirations they find in the new year!"


Check all the winners here!

-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment